Thursday, March 24, 2011

"God's Grace"

Grace enables us to make it, no matter what.  No matter who turns against you, no matter what obstacles you face, no matter how many times you fail.  God’s incredible grace is there to pick you up, to revive lost hope, to heal broken bones, and to strengthen your weak will. It is never inadequate, nor is it ever depleted.  It never spoils and it has no expiration date. Scriptures you can reference for strength.

1.      II Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2.      Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast.
3.      Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
4.      Psalms 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
5.      Psalms 145:18  The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
6.      Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
7.      II Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed say by day.
8.      Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment