Saturday, January 3, 2015
Sunday, December 21, 2014
1. make someone a priest or minister; confer holy orders on
2. order or decree (something) officially.
3. To invest officially (as by the laying on of hands) with ministerial or priestly authority.
4. to invest with ministerial or sacerdotal functions; confer holy orders upon.
5. to enact or establish by law, edict, etc
6. to decree; give orders for.
7. (of God, fate) to destine or predestine
8. to order or command.
9. to select for or appoint to an office
10. to invest someone with sacerdotal functions.
Friday, November 14, 2014
We use the term "God is always on time" to lightly. When this becomes so vivid, even the carnal man recognizes it. When things materialize itself and even surprise you, My God My God!!!!!! God is not a force to be reckon with. In listen to T. D. Jakes teachings, he stated you have to develop a relationship with God. Then and only then you will recognize his voice (My sheep shall hear my voice).
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:
25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;
27 The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;
28 The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.
T. D. Jakes on YouTube gives an explicit breakdown of the small creatures.